sábado, 21 de setembro de 2013

ANTES QUE O MUNDO - REAL - ACABE... WON'T



No, 
I will not post my ass on facebook ... 
I will not pout in the mirror ... 
I will not pay titties ... 
I will not show the abs that I have no ... 
I will not cite the book I have not read ... 
I will not comment the I saw that movie ... 
I will not speak ill of Jesus ... 
not exalt my religion ... 
(I have no religion) 
maldirei not gay ... 
well not say gays ... 
There's Feliciano will like .. . 
shade ... I will not use 
anything ... I will not deny 
I will not confirm anything ... 
I will not share anything ... 
I will not be star of my imaginary world ...-facebook 
'LL SEE THE SUN ... 
WILL TIGHTEN HAND OF MY FRIENDS ... 
I WILL EMBRACE MY ANIMAL FRIENDS-... 
ROMANCE WOMEN OF TRUTH WILL ... 
I WILL SEE COMEDY ... 
GO SEE MOVIES JESTERS ... 
GO SEE DOCUMENTARY ABOUT ANY THING ... 
I WILL EAT GOOD OLD AND BEANS WITH RICE ... 
BOTECO WILL ATTEND THE CORNER ... 
GO TO A RESTAURANT KILO ... 
AND 
THEN I WILL POST A THOUGHT MY  
FACEBOOK ... 

 ... BEFORE THE REAL WORLD ACABE! 
 AND IF YOU CAN, DO NOT Poke ... Hercules de Souza Viler ...





Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

seu comentário é bem-vindo